Writing and speaking is not the same, although the language is the vehicle of communication. Writing is a slow, thoughtful act. Talking is a fast act that requires a lifetime of early reflections. But both practices born of thought, imagination and the desire to shout to the world what the world has taught you. So I dedicate part of my time to tell you what I know. It is a way to return everything what traveling has taught me.
Traveling around the the world has been the cornerstone of my calling. I love to connect with audiences that are hungry for something that just might positively shift their business. And, why not, their own lives.
WANT TO EXPLORE ?
(At the moment presentations will be made in Spanish)
WHAT’S NEXT ?
Whether it’s for a dynamic presentation to a small group or a speaking opportunity in front of a wide conference crowd, I have the experience and know-how to captivate the audience with up-to-date relevant content delivery.
- Big Data, the next revolution in tourism
- Design Thinking, transforming services and amenities in a liturgical hospitality
- Internet of Things in the hospitality industry
- The architecture of the senses for hotels
- Think different, a magic formula in hospitality
- Sharing economy for hoteliers
- Customer service 2.0, the new millennials
- Online and offline reputation: how to audit a hotel
- SoLoMo, tourism in the digital era
- Robotics for new hotels